In accordance with Tüpraş Energy Management System, the policies are determined
- In the oil sector, enviable performance, environment and life respects the values %u200B%u200Bof a pioneer company to be the target of all operating in adopting EU norms , the environment and human health laws compliant, , to get low cost quality products
- In Energy management, to minimize the carbon footprint of environmental protection ,
- Follow the new technologies to improve energy efficiency by making continuous improvements ,
- Resource allocation for enhancing energy efficiency projects ,
- In energy efficiency, which is applicable to the company in accordance with local and international regulations work,
- Enforcing energy efficiency and conservation measures to minimize the loss of resources ,
- Purchased in products and services , new design and investments, in production and oversee all of our processes ,
- To increase energy efficiency , monitoring and reviewing on a regular basis to inform stakeholders ,
- is committed .
Energy Intensity Indeks
Tüpraş EII Values
Within the framework of long term plans, in 2017 Tüpraş continued to apply some the world’s most state-of-the-art technology and energy saving programs. Within the scope of the energy efficiency activities carried out in its four refineries, the 15 energy saving projects brought in a financial gain of USD 4.9 million, cutting CO2 emissions by 45,945 tons.
Major energy efficiency projects implemented in 2017 include the following: